How do I change the password on my iKey USB token?
This process assumes that you have the SafeNet Authentication Client installed on your computer, and you have an iKey USB token.
- Insert your iKey in your computer’s USB port.
- From the Start menu, select Programs > SafeNet folder > SafeNet Authentication Client Tools.
- When the SafeNet Authentication Client Tools window opens, you should see your token on the left hand side.
- Highlight the token and click on the Change Token Password button on the right.
- In the new window, input the Current Token Password and then input the New Token Password and Confirm Password. When you are done, click the OK button.
Note: You should try to input a secure password. A secure password has at least 8 characters and contains upper-case letters, lower-case letters, numerals, and special characters (such as !, $, #, %).
Your token passphrase should be changed. If there are any issues with this process, please contact QuoVadis Support.