How do I generate a CSR for Netilla SSL VPN?
1. Open the Netilla
2. Once the Netilla Administrator is open, navigate to System Configuration
> General > SSL >
Certs from CA and then click on Request New
3. Fill in the required details about your
- Country : Use the two-letter code without punctuation for the country, for example: BM or UK or CH.
- State: Spell out the state completely; do not abbreviate the parish, state or province name, for example: Pembroke or Connecticut.
- Locality: The locality field is the city or town name, for example: Hamilton or Stamford.
- Organization: This is the exact legal name of the company as it is registered.
- Org. Unit: This field is the name of the department or other group making the request within the organization.
- Common Name: This is also referred to as the FQDN
(Fully Qualified Domain Name). This is the Host plus the Domain Name.
It looks like "secure.example.com" or "example.com".
- Email: Enter in a generic email.
- Click on the Generate New Certificate button.
The CSR will be displayed underneath Request Content.
- Copy and paste the CSR and submit it to QuoVadis.